A portable diagnostic urodynamics system
The Acquidata Minim processor, transducers
and notebook computer can be disassembled
quickly and easily for travel to multiple sites,
providing a very flexible and portable urodynamics system.
Minim has a four input channel AcquiAmplifier and eight trace Acquidata display
which provides measurement and display of:
- Volume infused (Vfill)
- Vesical pressure (Pves)
- Abdominal pressure (Pabd)
- Detrusor pressure (Pdet)
- Voided flow (Qura)
- Volume voided (Vvoid) - as numeric value in the report
- On-screen filling rate window
- Automated UroReport patient report with P-Q plot and nomograms
- User reconfigurable display including split screen (for simultaneous comparison of flow patterns)
- Export of report and all waveform data to spreadsheets or databases
- Simple fast two step re-calibration of transducers
- Supplied complete with all transducers and catheters ready to start testing (user to supply bladder filling media)
- Remote control to allow single key operation of most functions
- All scale displays on screen are user adjustable to any desired range during and after acquisition of data. A set default button will reconfigure each channel to a standard setting.
- Vfill: continuously adjustable range from
0 to over 2000ml
- Pves/Pabd/Pdet: continuously adjustable range from
-100 to over 500cm H20
- Qvoid: continuously adjustable range from
0 to over 100ml sec-1
- Vvoid: volume actually voided is printed in the final report
- 10 preset and 20 user editable event comment keys.
- Screen scrolling speed from 1mm sec-1 to 1cm sec-1
- Sample rates adjustable from 20 to 500 samples/division.
- Input signal conversion 12-bit resolution.
- All channel zero balance button on AcquiAmplifier & keyboard.
- Screen selectable single channel zero balance.
- Unlimited settings configuration files can be set and saved.
- Patient isolation to class CF (cardiac protected).
- Acquidata systems are designed to comply with the IEC 601.1 standard for electromedical equipment.